The simFlight Network Forums

Rebuild MyTraffic aircraft, scenery and schedules - An24MX error

Ray Proudfoot

PLEASE DELETE DUPLICATE POST IN FAQ FORUM.

Hi Burkhard,

After running the batch file you supplied a few months ago to correct some problems the amount of traffic now visible at airports has reduced substantially. As an example, the Emirates A380 was always visible at EGCC at noon GMT. After the patch it isn't.

I decided to use the option in MyTraffic X Communicator to rebuild the schedules. During that process the following error was displayed:-

An24MX.exe has stopped working...

I chose OK and the rebuild completed without any further warnings.

However, with the spring 2013 schedule the A380 still doesn't show. I have now chosen Autumn 2012 schedule and it now shows.

So, two questions...

1) Why has that An24MX error occurred and what are the implications? ntldll.dll or StackHash errors perhaps? I had one last week near the DIK VOR if you remember and you supplied a replacement texture file which solved the problem.

2) Why is the Emirates A380 not showing at EGCC in Spring 2013 when it did with an earlier schedule? I live near EGCC and can confirm the flight is still current.

• 4 weeks later...