The simFlight Network Forums

Problems traffic basebuilder

Hi I have installed mytraffic and having problems traffic database . 

I have gone manage fsx setting manage fsx cfg I have tried this several times and all I get is trafficbasebuilder not yet copied and also cant add in the library of fsx .

I have windows 8  - 64  bit  .

I have tried clicking all over to add into fsx library  and just will not add to library .

Well I look faward to any help on this regards Stewart. 

If you cannot copy trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from your FSX SDK install over to the MyTraffic folder, then you definitvely do not have sufficent control over your PC - take full control first. No idea what you want to click...

Right I have in front of me on my monitor my traffic x  communicator then I go to manage fsx settings ,

click on manage fsx settings and from there clicked on manage fsx cfg I take it you have to do this  to get traffic into fsx to work. 

And I am having problems to get traffic into the library of fsx clicked all around and no joy.

Is  my traffic ok for windows 8 .

Below my traffic x communicator I have a box in red saying trafficdatabasebuilder not yet copied

Right I have in front of me on my monitor my traffic x  communicator then I go to manage fsx settings ,

click on manage fsx settings and from there clicked on manage fsx cfg I take it you have to do this  to get traffic into fsx to work. 

And I am having problems to get traffic into the library of fsx clicked all around and no joy.

Is  my traffic ok for windows 8 .

Below my traffic x communicator I have a box in red saying trafficdatabasebuilder not yet copied

You need to read the manual...

Trafficdatabasebulder.exe needs to be copied from your SDK install if you want to progtam flight plans yourself.

How to add MyTraffic as scenery library under Vista, Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 is indeed desribed in detail in the installation manual., her a copy and paste from that:

Scenery.txt