The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with flight plan for Airbus 320 Ext.

gehud

Hello Volker,

I have the following configuration: FSX runs on the WIN7 PC and FSC9 on the Vista-PC both connected over the network. Every works fine till the middle of January. Since then it is not possible for me to save a flight plan for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 Ext. I received always the following error:

"Error in writing ASAirbusXEXT plan! Intersection or Airway error! Please check flight plan!" This error I receive only when tick the Airbus type. 

This happens also when I load an already for the Airbus without error message saved flight plan and I save it again. In the meantime there was no update for the Airbus.

In the flight plan I cannot find an error.

Can you please help me!

Regards

Gerhard

FSX
FSUIPC V4.90/WIDEFS V6.78
FSC 9.5 / Database Manager 9.5 Build 4.1.2014
Navigraph
WIN7 64bit/Vista 32bit

Hi Gerhard,

What has changed in the middle of January? The FSCommander is not dependent on any date!

In your case, please send me the FSC flight plan, that triggers the message, to my e-mail address.

You can find it here: www.fscommander.com

Regards,

Volker

Edit

Please send me also the complete folder /SUPPORT.

Hello,

my issue with the flight plan for the A320 Ext. is solved. :razz:

FSC on the Laptop couldn't write in the folder "AerosoftAirbusExtended" on the FSX PC. This folder was connected to the laptop as a network disk with the right to write. The same way as the other folders on the FSX PC. I checked and compared the rights several times. But I couldn't find an error related to the rights. At the end I deleted on the Laptop the network disk "AerosoftAirbusExtended" and make a new one.

Now I can save my flight plans for the Airbus. Thank goodness!

Although in all menus you can see the rights to write, Windows forget it for whatever reason.  The only help was to connect a new network disk.

Regards

Gerhard