The simFlight Network Forums

STB-DS and P3Dv2, Traffic Board information missing

mike5045

Sorry if this has already been posted - I couldn't find anything when I searched.

Hi all; just want to let STB-DS users know that the MakeRunways utility has been updated for use with P3Dv2.1 (with Hotfix1) and needs to replace the version supplied with the current download version of STB-DS.

Symptoms of the original version include a traffic board with incomplete flight information, missing flight numbers for posted airlines and incomplete/missing aircraft arrival information. There may be other unusual display symptoms.

Interested, the download link for the new version of MakeRunways (v4.675) is here:

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Just scroll down the page and you will find it!

You will need to unzip the new package and copy the new version over to your P3Dv2 directory.

As always, make sure you make a copy of your original file (and/or P3Dv2 installation) in case of mishaps.

Do this at your own risk! Flying-W and/or me are not responsible for any havoc you may cause on your system etc. etc. etc.

Once you have copied the new version to P3Dv2, just double-click the MakeRunways file and let it do its job.

I have not yet tested the standalone version of STB for P3Dv2, does anyone have any issues to report there?

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by mike5045