The simFlight Network Forums

Please help with FS2004 Version 3.999z8 of FSUIPC.dll

I HAVE the latest version of FSUIPC.

It seems that when I had FSX I could use LiveDispatch a PIREP moving map add on. Now with FS2004 I can't use it. I have contacted those at LiveDispatch who tell me to have FSUIPC latest installed which I do. They say this is the issue. I need FSUIPC latest. I do.

I am trying to add to this post the FSUIPC log file and others but can't seem to copy and paste.

Hoping anyone can make light of this issue and also how to copy and paste because I feel that you will require to look at some files.

Thank you so much

Dave Rawlings

It seems that when I had FSX I could use LiveDispatch a PIREP moving map add on. Now with FS2004 I can't use it. I have contacted those at LiveDispatch who tell me to have FSUIPC latest installed which I do. They say this is the issue. I need FSUIPC latest. I do.

The only things which might stop an application interfacing correctly with FSUIPC, on the same PC, are:

1. An invalid FSUIPC registration key. To test this try removing the FSUIPC.KEY file from the FS Modules folder. This will make it unregistered -- the applications interface works with unregistered installs.

2. The computer date being set to one BEFORE the registration, making it look invalid. Check the date.

3. Running FS in "as administrator" mode but the applicationat normal provilege level, or vice versa. Programs at different privilege levels can't talk to each other.

I am trying to add to this post the FSUIPC log file and others but can't seem to copy and paste.

Hoping anyone can make light of this issue and also how to copy and paste because I feel that you will require to look at some files.

Some one else found they couldn't paste into messages here. I don't recall the solution -- some setting in your browser I believe. I have used Firefox for some time, never with any problems, and am now using Chrome, which I'm not so keen on but which is definitely faster. I suspect the problems are with Internet Explorer which has a lot of over-protective features on by default these days.

[LATER]

I did a search for "cut and paste" on this Forum and found the previous reference to the paste problem, and the answer:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76255-wide-fs-connection-fsx/?hl=%2Bcut+%2Band+%2Bpaste#entry464896

Pete