The simFlight Network Forums

I have lost the Old Hong Kong runway "feathers".

Tregarth

Dear Herr Heine,

I am using the Fly Tampa Hong Kong Scenery add-on for FSX.  I have networked 2 PC's boy=th using Win 7.

I had this problem once before and following your instructions I have copied the file AFX_VHHX_NonSDK.bgl into FSX\Add On Scenery\Scenery so it is now FSX\Add On Scenery\Scenery\AFX_VHHX_NonSDK.bgl .

In the folder FSX\Add On Scenery\Fly Tampa HK\Scenery I have AFX_VHHX_Approach.bgl and also ZZAFX_VHHX_NonSDK.bgl

I have FSC v9.4HF1 running on my i5 PC.  It is connected to my i7 PC by FSUIPC v4.929.  FSC is installed in C\FSC9 FSX is installed in F\FSX on my i7 PC.  When I run FSCDbManager I see Z:[i7\\fsx] in the left window and the same in the right window.  Both lower windows show z:\ followed by all the FSX folders.  There is a message "You have correctly..."  But when I run Update...  I see a warning message "..Instead you need to ...DRIVE .  "

I thought that I had done that when the z:drive appeared in the right window.  I have checked my i7 PC; the FSX is shared.

Can you please tell me where I am going wrong?  The plane moves across the map as required but the ILS feathers do not show, how can i make them appear, please?

Thank you,

Tregarth

Hi Tregarth,

run the Database Manager. Ignore the warning. It's "just" a warning.

Send me then the following files to my e-mail address. (you will find the e-mail adress here: www.fscommander.com )
1) the entire folder /SUPPORT
2) the files AFX_VHHX_NonSDK.bgl, AFX_VHHX_Approach.bgl and also ZZAFX_VHHX_NonSDK.bgl

Regards,

Volker