The simFlight Network Forums
nixdevelopment

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737CL) - Support

Hi sir,

I would like to request support from you for my TOPER Tool for the Boeing 737CL. I have bought my version today and couldn't make it run on my computer so far. Here I report all what I have tried. I have : Windows 7 (french language per default) - 64 bit + TOPER 737CL 1.2.0.44.

:arrow:  When I double-click on the TOPER executable, the TOPER executable shows the "loading screen" but don't run further, as windows shows a pop-up windows with "This programm as ceased running". I don't even get into TOPER.

My conclusion is that the portability of the application is somewhat restricted 'cause I see a lot of similar issues in this forum.

Would you mind finding a solution to this problem please ?

Best Regards,
QWJavelin

Good day,

thank you. The update 1.3 of the classic version is now able to run on my computer.

However, I am unable to Register it.

I paste the key given by Simmarket into the registering field, then I click on register but nothing happen.

Regards,

J.

However, I am unable to Register it.

I paste the key given by Simmarket into the registering field, then I click on register but nothing happen.

Of course I have completely left out the registration code. I am very sorry for this, I was very tight with my time and naturally mistakes are bound to happen. I will review the update tomorrow and fix the issue. 

Dear Nikola,

Thank you, of course this is working now. Thank you for your service. I could take off a few hour ago in a 737 classic with nice reduced take-off parameters.

Javelin.

Hi, thanks for the work done! Version 1.5.5 of the B737CL calculator is incorrect for me, for example:

B737-500 engines rating 20K

arpt UUWW
wind 190/8
OAT + 15 * C
QNH 1007
flaps 5
A / C ON
A / I OFF
TOW 52300 kg
a message appears that max TOW = 51700 kg, although using FCOM we get max TOW = 55100

and is it possible to add intersections manually?

I apologize for machine translation

Regards Konstantin

On 10/3/2019 at 9:17 AM, kostya074 said:

Hi, thanks for the work done! Version 1.5.5 of the B737CL calculator is incorrect for me, for example:

B737-500 engines rating 20K

arpt UUWW
wind 190/8
OAT + 15 * C
QNH 1007
flaps 5
A / C ON
A / I OFF
TOW 52300 kg
a message appears that max TOW = 51700 kg, although using FCOM we get max TOW = 55100

and is it possible to add intersections manually?

I apologize for machine translation

Regards Konstantin

Dear Konstantin,
currently only TOPER 767 (latest version) has the option to add custom intersections. I am yet to code a separate utility that will add custom intersections.
When it comes to your performance issues: when you cross checked the FCOM did you adjust for the pressure altitude?

Kind regrads,

Hello. Yes, example:

arpt UUWW  alt 690ft

QNH 1007

take CORRECTION TO ELEVATION FOR PRESS ALT from the table; 200 ft

690+200=890ft                 In my calculation, I chose the worst height value of 2000 feet (so as not to engage in interpolation)

Pressure altitude = 890ft

Regards Konstantin

Edited by kostya074