The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
creedz

FSC Preview version

I'm just trying out FSC so I'm just using the preview version. It seems you have to have a registered version for FSC to save the flight plans. How do you use FSC in FSX without saving the flight plans? Or  do I have to buy FSC to be able to actually use it in FSX?

Hi ???,

You are right. As described on our website, there are these restrictions.

...The evaluation copy is fully functional with the restriction that the program will automatically terminate after a period of 30 minutes
and that flight plans cannot be saved. You can run as many 30min-sessions as you like...

Volker

So... Basically what you want is full functionality of a commercial product, without paying.

Somehow, I think your expectations are what's at fault here, not the functionality of the demonstration mode of FSC.

Creedz

I don't see your problem.  You can create a flightplan.  That will let you see all the flight planning features of FSC..  Why do you need to save a FSX flight plan?  You can be sure it works.  If you want to see the moving map features of FSC, load any flight with a standard FSX flight plan, start FSC and connect to FSX.

What is it that you can't try with the demo?

Yeh I just installed  FSUIPC after posting that. But it keeps on saying  'No GPS-Data from Simulator available! Connection to Simulator terminated!' And the screen appears blue. 

Have you read the following information and documents:
Before you have installed the FSCommander the document:
ReadMe_before_Install_Win 7 and Win 8.txt 

and also

http://forum.simflight.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=100028

and also

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/60271-imortant-everyone-please-read/

Volker

That problem is now gone now thanks. How do I insert my flight plan into FSX because I'm finding it hard to find it in the manual.