The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
creedz

FSC Newbie

And traffic, and weather, and online ATC areas, and as a moving map. However it is primarily a flight planner - used to create the plan, rather than just display it.

Can I suggest using the demo and reading the documentation that accompanies it? That'll do a lot better job of explaining everything that FSC can do than anything else.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Oh, it's the guy who wants to know how to save a flight plan in a demo that specifically states you cannot save a flight plan.

Well, one more troll post and he's banned. That's nice and simple. Hopefully that's easier to read than the FSC manual apparently is!

Im not a troll. Im just confused because even after those posts i posted i never quite understood what FSC was exactly used for.

You've been told three times and are choosing not to read what you are told and what you are sent to as reference.

I refer you to my post above and very specifically say "Read The Manual".

One thing just to tell you is that i only have the demo version of FSC. Is that the reason i can't input the flight plans from FSC demo version to my planes in FSX? Because im seeing people say that you have to save the flight plans then load them into FSX. Is that the reason I cant use the flight plans?

FSC's primary purpose is to create a flight plan.  The FSC specific flight plan is only used in FSC.  Once created the FSC plan can be automatically reformated and exported for use in other programs.  One of the other programs is FSX.   It is this reformatted flight plan that is imported into FSX.

So, with the demo you can learn how to create the FSC flight plan but you can't save it or reformat it for FSX. However, you can assume that that part works. 

If you want to see the parts of FSC that work inside FSX you will have to create a FSX flight plan.  You can do this simply in FSX.