The simFlight Network Forums

RC4 not responding to commands? Help?

Pete, re 4.933.

I'll check it out on release and let you know if I have any further issues.

Have a great holiday. I too am off next week too, so further test on my system will have to wait also.

All the best,

Stuart

Pete.

Thanks. The beta version of FSUIPC4 linked in this thread works great for me. The RC4 window is now transparent gray with orange lettering and it is a reasonably sized rectangle. With the prior version of FSUIPC4 and P3d 2.2, the RC4 window spanned the entire width of the screen and the background was green (possibly "inherited" somehow from ASN, which uses that color scheme for its weather update window).

The beta version of FSUIPC4 linked in this thread works great for me.

It is superseded by the proper release, 4.933, now. Please use that.

The RC4 window is now transparent gray with orange lettering and it is a reasonably sized rectangle.

The colour isn't actually anything FSUIPC can control. The size is controlled by yourself -- you can always resize and reposition these sorts of windows yourself. FSUIPC remembers this. It sounds like you somehow had a corrupted save at one time. This updated version fixes bad saved window positions and sizes.

There should be no backaground for the docked window. It is always transparent. If it was opaque it sounds like it must have been the undocked one?  Either way, FSUIPC has no control at all over transparency.

Pete