The simFlight Network Forums
Joeflyer99

Latest Airac V 1405 Crashes FS9.5

I just updated the Airac from Navdata Pro into FSC 9.5 and found that FSC will crash when trying to access menus or anything else within the program. After doing a repair installation of FSC, I am able to run FSC without any problems since it reverts to an older version of the Airac cycle (1009 R1). I even went back to the Navdata Pro program to re-download Airac V 1405 R.1 and install it into FSC. The same result...crashing of FSC. Apparently the latest Airac is whacked. Yes, I did run the FSC database each time prior to opening FSC. I have had 9.5 since the update came out and have never experienced a crash because of an Airac cycle. Looks like it is definitely the culprit. I will revert to the previous Airac to get things closer to normal until someone at Navdata can sort this out.

Joeflyer99 is probably using NavData Pro, not Navigraph. I also have a problem with Cycle 1405 from NavData Pro and had to revert. The application hangs when selecting an airport.

There is indeed a problem with AIRAC 1405 from Navdatapro.

From the FSC log: "Error ReadNaviDatabases with dijinter.fsc"

Already reported to Aerosoft, but might take a while to solve it as there is a bank holiday today in Germany.

I can confirm that with latest airac is something wrong. If you open FP Window FSC crash with "Laufzeitfehler 6".