The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stinger2k2

flyable traffic question.

Hi,

My list has a lot of flyable MYTRAFFIC aircraft listed as available to fly. How do I make these

UN-flyable so that they do not clutter up my list of aircraft in the in-game choose aircraft dropdown?

thanks

Keith

Hi,

My list has a lot of flyable MYTRAFFIC aircraft listed as available to fly. How do I make these

UN-flyable so that they do not clutter up my list of aircraft in the in-game choose aircraft dropdown?

thanks

Keith

Aircraft without a valid panel should not show as a flyable aircraft.  Pick one of the aircraft you wish to be non-flyable and check the aircraft config file for a "panel=..." entry.  If one exists, change it to point to something invalid (maybe add "off" to the end), or simply delete all after the "=" and it should not appear in the flyable list.  This will have to be done for each version of the aircraft in the config file. 

None of the MTX aircraft are "flyable".

Are you sure you mean MyTrafficX and not just TrafficX? TrafficX has a control panel to make their aircraft "flyable" or "not flyable" which is called from the Start menu. However, it is a different package, developer and publisher than MyTrafficX, which is what this forum is for.

Can you make sure that you are referring to the correct package, please?

Ian P.