The simFlight Network Forums

Strange traffic after update to 5.4c

Hello!

I updated to 5.4C from 5.4b the other day. Now I have strange traffic. First the traffic was okay, with lots of variations. Then something happend, dont know what.

On all airports now what I can see are lots of SAS, Atlantic Airways, Cimber and just a few of other airlines. That is regardless if I am at EHAM, EDDL, LGAV etc. I use SuperTrafficBoard.

Any clues to what I have done wrong and what to do?

Thank you!

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

Okey? I have not added any airport scenery since July 2013 and Mytraffic has worked very good up until now.

Any suggestions what I can do tog fint out which add-on scenery to take away? Can it be EKCH Kastrup Copenhagen you mean?

Thank you!

Best regards

Jan Jönsson

Hello again!

PROBLEM SOLVED!  :idea:

After a couple of hours I found and deleted the traffic-file from EKCH-scenery.

I then followed your problem-solving-check-list and found out that the installation was not complete.

Now everything is working fine.

Thank you very much for this great product which I have had the opportunity to enjoy for many years now.

Best regard!

Jan Jönsson