The simFlight Network Forums

Plane stopped taxiing on taxiway-KJFK add on

johnwy

Hello

I have encountered a plane that stopped on the taxiway and would not resume taxiing on the KJFK add on when I start at 21:00 UTC. 

After AAL24 has landed and given it's taxi instructions, the plane stops on taxiway Alpha at the Mike intersection.  No 'hold position', or taxiway re-routing, or any other taxi order was issued.  No collision alerts or anything.  It just stops and creates a log jam on the taxiway.  I attempted to get the plane to taxi again by issuing a 'resume taxi' command, and also trying to issue an alternate route since it stops before the intersection at Mike.  This then results in me  having to delete the plane (to clear the logjam), and taking a -200 point hit for something beyond my control.

The active runways were 22L and 22R.  Arrivals and departures are set to full capacity.

Any ideas?

J Wy

Apologies for the breach of ettiquette. 

Currently running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1, 64 bit on a Compaq (HP) CQ5300F, AMD Sempron LE-1300 @2.3 GHz, 2 GB Physical memory, NVidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 256MB.

OpenAL is installed.  Speech is installed and configured.

Also, apologies in advance for breaking up the tower log in two since the compressed file was still 30+kb

tower log-1.zip

Edited by johnwy