The simFlight Network Forums

Missing Taxiways in P3D 2.2

ricka747

I made a flight from KJAX to KOPF and, when I landed at KOPF I noted that the taxiways were missing.  I looked at KMIA and noticed the same thing.  You can see in the shot below (at KMIA) that the taxiway to the left has markings but it looks like grass. I checked in at the P3D forum and read that MyTraffic is causing this as it changes some of the airports and it needs to be disabled.  I don't want to lose all of my traffic.  But, has anyone else seen this issue with MyTraffic and P3D 2.2?

P3D-vi.jpg

Reading this forum you should see that 

1. Prepar3D V2 is not yet supported by MyTraffic

2 The step from version 2.1 to 2.2 broke a lot of backwards compatibilitiy withFSX, P3D V1 and V2.0 and V2.1 - requiring changes to all included airports and if you care for details a remake of all aircraft models.

I'm in the process to rework all the airports, modify the tools for support of P3DV2 and Windows 8 as new varibles to maintain this software, and hope to be able to give a preview containing some of the needed elements to the beta test team in a few weeks - if no new problems show up a version with limited support for P3DV22 might be possible late this year, while full adaption to changes from 2.1 to 2.2 is several years of work - in addition to the normal development work.