The simFlight Network Forums

PFC C2 Pro and Macro problems Again...

Okay. A last gasp for today. I think I found a possible reason for it NOT reading the default file (i.e. the file it starts off the session with). In most of my tests my default flight was with a 737 and it was using a B737.MCRO file pointed to by the [config.737] section. so, for the CSV list it read PFC.MCRO (default in [Config], then as soon as it saw it was a 737, it changed to the B737.MCRO file. This made is scan it okay.

Now I don't understand why that didn't happen in your case when you were using different aircraft with different Config sections, but I found that if there was no Config.737 section, it didn't scan the default to construct those masks I mentioned! (The scan for the CSV file doesn't create the masks, as it would be a waste of time for specially configured aircraft).

So, try this one please:

http://fsuipc.simfli.../PFChid140aPlus.zip

Not had time to change date/version I'm afraid. Trying to fit all this stuff between FIFA football matches! ;-)

Pete