The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737NG) - Updates

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages may give a false positive.

All updates for TOPER 737NG Tool will be available for download from here:

All updates package:

TOPER 737 v1.3.5 Update (08/05/2017):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.

Effective changes in new release:

• improved performance calculations - TOPER 737NG is now much precise and less prone to crashing

• upgraded GUI - slick design got a makeover

• introduced activation feature

• introduced auto-update checking and user message systems

• corrected de-rate performance bug

Download link:

DOWNLOAD v 1.9.5

• 3 months later...
On 24/06/2014 at 6:49 AM, nixdevelopment said:

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages may give a false positive.

All updates for TOPER 737NG Tool will be available for download from here:

All updates package:

TOPER 737 v1.3.5 Update (08/05/2017):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.

Effective changes in new release:

• improved performance calculations - TOPER 737NG is now much precise and less prone to crashing

• upgraded GUI - slick design got a makeover

• introduced activation feature

• introduced auto-update checking and user message systems

• corrected de-rate performance bug

Download link:

DOWNLOAD v 1.9.5

It's not v1.3.5 (indicated at begin) but v1.9.5... don't forget to update all ! :-)

• 1 year later...

The image can not be uploaded while activating will appear black screen, where: TOPER Activator v 1.1.0.18, NJsoft (c) 2016
-------------------------------------------------
Please choose the product you want to activate:

1) TOPER 777 [not found]

2) TOPER 737NG

3) TOPER 737CL [not found]

after entering a key code from SimMarket it will write: TOPER Activator v 1.1.0.18, NJsoft (c) 2016
-------------------------------------------------
Ivalid input. Please press any key to try again.

Michal 

• 4 months later...

Hello Nikola, 

I just bought TOPER CALCULATOR TOOL - B737 NEXT GENERATION (TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR) and I cannot get 

it to work properly.   I fly 737 800 all the time, but it will give Flex Temp of 70 with anything u put in their for the 700, 800 and 

900.    The only only aircraft it gives me a different Flex Temp is the 600.   Something is not right.    I have updated it with the 

new Airac Cycle of 1901 but SimMarket has me downloading most likely a old version, but I still wouldn't think that would cause

the app to give a better result by updating it.   I need to know what I need to do to get this fixed.  Or get my money back. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks, 

Mark Jones 

6 hours ago, jonesm35205 said:

Hello Nikola, 

I just bought TOPER CALCULATOR TOOL - B737 NEXT GENERATION (TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR) and I cannot get 

it to work properly.   I fly 737 800 all the time, but it will give Flex Temp of 70 with anything u put in their for the 700, 800 and 

900.    The only only aircraft it gives me a different Flex Temp is the 600.   Something is not right.    I have updated it with the 

new Airac Cycle of 1901 but SimMarket has me downloading most likely a old version, but I still wouldn't think that would cause

the app to give a better result by updating it.   I need to know what I need to do to get this fixed.  Or get my money back. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks, 

Mark Jones 

Dear Mark,

please try using:

• shorter runway
  • lower flap settings
  • higher take-off weights

You should be getting temperatures that are less than 70deg.

Hello,

I guess I am confused on what you are wanting me to do.  That sounds like i should lie to the application I paid money for

to get it to just give me a different result.   My thing is if i am doing that am i really getting a true number that any other 

real pilot is putting in the fmc for Flex.   If I am using in my case say in LAX runway 7 left, then why should I use a different 

and shorter runway.   Or flap settings,  if its flap 5 takeoff then why put 1.  Same goes for weight,  this app should work with the

actual numbers i have.    Is that what your asking me to do is lie to get a good result ?   Again, whats the use of the app then, i could just 

make up a number and put in their if that is the case..   Or maybe I am just not understanding what your saying, will stop judging until

I hear back.  

Thanks,

Mark   

Hello, 

Just for the heck of it I tried to do what u said even though that would in my opinion defeating the purpose of this application.   Again, 

it does not matter what u put in their for any of those sections (metric or Imperial),  it will always give u 70 Sel Temp.  Again, only the 737 600

gives a good number to use.     Airport is  KMCO - RWY is 36R - Cond is Dry - Wind is 330/04 KT - Oat is 14 C - QNH is 3018 IN - Take Off Weight is 127600 Pounds - Flaps is 5 

AC is On - Anti Ice is Off.    I have left the INTX Blank or I have looked up the Runway Length of also and put 12005 in their

Runway 18L/36R
Dimensions:

12005 x 200 feet / 3659 x 61 meters

It just does not matter .  Flex Temp always 70 which cannot be used.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm trying to access ToperWeb. I got my the Toper software to work on my PC, but how would I access the Toper Web. The key I used on the software does not work with the Toper Web version. Any ideas? 

Thank you

Edited by captainmd

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2019 at 5:45 PM, BravoFoxtrot said:

Hello,

I have just installed 1.9.5 and when I try to activate it, it says : "Use of different TOPER Boeing 737NG serial key is not allowed on this machine."
However, this is the serial I got from my purchase on Simmarket.

What can I do?

Hello,

please have a look at the thread here

• 3 years later...

Comprei este addon em 2022-10-08 e usei-o sem problemas, mas tive que formatar a máquina e agora ele não me deixa inserir a 4ª letra, ele só me permite inserir 3 letras do icao do aeródromo. Algo que pode ser feito?

Edited by Ernani
Printscreen