The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

KDCA ILS runways ( solved )

Volker..........

In setting up a flight plan from KEWR to KDCA, I noticed that there are no ILS graphics for that airport when using the map settings.  Surrounding airports do have that information though. I was able to get that data through other means.  It's only the graphic data that seems to be missing.

Jack Fentress

Terrence,

As far as I can tell, all of my options are set correctly.  I've double checked everything.

The fact that the surrounding airport's runways display properly would indicate that, I think.

When I bring up the map, that runway graphic doesn't appear.

I could be overlooking something, but I can't think what that might be.

By the way, how were you able to make that pic?  I use FRAPS, but it doesn't allow pics that aren't in the Flight Simulator.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Are you using an addon scenery for Washington instead of the standard FSX scenery? Then, I presume the fault should be in the addon scenery. 

I used a screenshot reader. The picture was made from FSC.

Terence

Volker.......

I also noticed that when the Airport Information window is active, it shows no ILS frequncies for any of the runways.

Jack

Terrence...............

Yes, I'm using Tropical Sim's KDCA. I've had it for a couple of years and I've never had  any indication that it caused problems anywhere.

I checked and the version I have is up to date.  I'm not sure how that would effect the graphic in FSC.

Jack