The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
trentdragoo

ERJ V2 Jetway Connection Fix

Can anyone tell me the correct connection points for the ERJ V2 135 and 145 so the jetway will connect where it is supposed to?

I found them last year in a support forum that is apparently no longer in existance, and can't find them anywhere else.  I've reinstalled the plane and I know it is a simple fix but I need the correct numbers.  Thanks!

Trent Dragoo

thanks Trent could you please let me know how you did it... got the GSX to work but the jetways doesn't line up wants to go all the back to the engines. do I need to adjust my aircraft cfg file ? how do you do that?

Hello.

It has been asked in this forum, but never awnsered. How do you fix the jetway problem on the FeelThere ERJ V2? By which, I mean how the jetway usually decides to go to the engines, not the main door. Please reply soon.

Thanks!

Does anyone have the correct contact points for the jetways for the ERJ V2 135 and 145 ?  I am having the same issue that was stated in this thread almost 6 years ago.  Jetwy is going to the rear/engines instead of the main cabin door.  Looks like it was never really answered.

I figured this out myself.  On the 145LR and 145XR changed  Exit 0 from:

[exits]
number_of_exits=2
exit.0 = 0.4, -27.49, -3.68,  4.49, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, -27.11,  3.6,  2.1, 1

To:

[exits]
number_of_exits=2
exit.0 = 0.4, 29.49, -3.68,  4.49, 0
exit.1 = 0.4, -27.11,  3.6,  2.1, 1

Originally I just took away the negative and the jetway was off center from the doorway so I added two to the original and it looks and works great now

• Upvote 1