The simFlight Network Forums
klm57

FSC 9.5 and the latest AIRAC 1408? ( solved )

Hi there,

today I made my regular update to the new AIRAC cycle via Navigraph. Since then, FSC starts, leads me to the main screen and then it ends up in an endless "loading procedure", saying "no response".

Yes, I have let the Data Manager run (even twice).

Anybody out there with similar problems?

Kind regards, Klaus

Hi Klaus,

I have the same problem ... :cry:

I'll try reinstall 1407 to see and I tell you what ...

Regards,

--

Pierre-Jean

I have also gone back into history ;-) . I am running now 1404 and it works perfectly. I assume, that Navigraph will soon launch a better version of 1408 :cool: .

Best regards, Klaus

Hello Friends,

After restoration with AIRAC 1407
9.5 FSCommander be worn as a charm ...

There is a problem with the new AIRAC 1408 !

The dump file gives no track to follow for error ...

Regards,
-
Pierre-Jean

Hi Guys,

For those having trouble with FSC after updating to Navigraph cycle 1408, try upgrading to the current FSC Version 9.5.1 Rev 2 (see the FSC download page here).  When starting FSC the splash screen should say Version 9.5.1 Rev 2, Build: 01-Jun-2014.  This has resolved the problem for me.

Daniel

Hi Guys,

For those having trouble with FSC after updating to Navigraph cycle 1408, try upgrading to the current FSC Version 9.5.1 Rev 2 (see the FSC download page here).  When starting FSC the splash screen should say Version 9.5.1 Rev 2, Build: 01-Jun-2014.  This has resolved the problem for me.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

How did you get the upgrade to version 9.5.1 Rev 2 Build 01 Jun 2014? I had the same issue where FSC stopped working since cycle 1408. I even removed the entire FSC 9.5, then replaced it, but the new update seems to only have 9.5.1(no revision) The info on the download page does not refer to the revision?

Geoff

OK got the upgrade worked out. The trick was to unpack and copy the fsc95upgrade.zip contents to the existing FSC program..eg, overwite them, then the v2 upgrade appears and FSC seems to work again.

Regards

Geoff

OK got the upgrade worked out. The trick was to unpack and copy the fsc95upgrade.zip contents to the existing FSC program..eg, overwite them, then the v2 upgrade appears and FSC seems to work again.

Regards

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Yes, the upgrade link points to the most recent revision.  Glad you've got it working.

Daniel

Yes Daniel, All work ok again. My issue was I did not read the readme txt file attached to the upgrade file. So of course when I tried to apply it as an exe file, things did not progress very well. Only when I read the readme.txt file did I realise the idea was not to do anything smart with the file, just unpack it and then overwrite the existing same name files in the FSC directory.

Geoff

Hi,

Just for info.

Same problem here with FSC8.6 and Airac 14/08. I go back Airac 14/07 and all work fine.

No bug with FSC 9.5.1 last Build Airac 14/08 .

The mysteries of the Computers...

Hi Gerard,

there is no update for version 8.6 available.

Thus, the problem of the cycle can not be fixed for version 8.x.

Regards,

Volker

I know Volker but It was just a information that the AIRACS 14/08 also had problems with FSC 8.6 not only with 9.5  :razz:

I know Volker but It was just a information that the AIRACS 14/08 also had problems with FSC 8.6 not only with 9.5  :razz:

Hi Gerars,

Thank you.

I know that you know it. :razz:

Now all the other 8.x users also know the reason. :idea:

Regards,

Volker