The simFlight Network Forums

Still unregistred after entering the reg key

Hi Pete

This is to thank you for the great job but also to report an issue I am having.

Just registered for FSUIPC and entered registration key.

Meanwhile, whwenever I open the Options box, I am still quoted as non registered.

Additionally, I am using PMDG's 737 and since I registred FSUIPC, there is nothing showing on the Glass screens of the cockpit. Means I can't fly the bird.

Sorry if there has already been such concern but I could not find while browsing the forum.

Thanks for your attention.

Just registered for FSUIPC and entered registration key.

Meanwhile, whwenever I open the Options box, I am still quoted as non registered.

Where did you enter the Key? Did you also enter your name and email address? Are they showing in the Registration dialogue?

Except for a brief problem with accented characters way back in version 3.00 in August, and the early difficulty with Windows XP/2000 (where registration needs Admin rights), now notified correctly, every problem with registration so far has turned out to be incorrect entry of the details.

Your name, email address and KEY must all be exactly correct, and as included in the email you got from SimMarket.

If you believe you have entered them correctly, please send me a copy of the original email, plus the FSUIPC Log and Key files, ZIPPED, to petedowson@btconnect.com, and I'll check them out.

Additionally, I am using PMDG's 737 and since I registered FSUIPC, there is nothing showing on the Glass screens of the cockpit. Means I can't fly the bird.

That isn't an FSUIPC function. sounds like you have the power off or flat batteries. Whether FSUIPC is registered or not would make no difference, unless you get it registered correctly and use the "magic battery" facility to extend the battery life.

Regards,

Pete

Hi Pete,

That was a reaaally fast reply!

:D

As I kept working on this, I did replace the FSUIPC module I had in the module folder with the latest version and guess what, it does work, now.

I cannot explain how this went wrong at some point of time... but it is now fixed.

Thanks anyway for your support and please, for us, keep doing the great work you do.

Cheers mate.

8)

As I kept working on this, I did replace the FSUIPC module I had in the module folder with the latest version and guess what, it does work, now.

I cannot explain how this went wrong at some point of time... but it is now fixed.

It sounds like the previous copy of the DLL you had got corrupted. I could probably have deduced that from the Log and so on, and suggested you re-download, but there's no need now. :)

I'm working on 3.08 at present, along with the SDK, and hope to release both within the next couple of days.

Regards,

Pete