The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
coolgovind180

request of change in livery

Respected bukhard...

I have a request regarding change in livery of a particular carrier in India. The carrier's name is jet airways. In my traffic x5.4 C...It is still in the old livery..its livery has been changed since many years still the new livery  has not been incorporated in the new MTX5.4C version.

The old livery was:

26890.jpg

The new livery is:

VT-JBU-Jet-Airways-Boeing-737-800_Planes

Its my request that in some time if possible ..please give the replacement livery packs for jet airways.....the old liveries in the airports looks wierd.

Thanking you

Govind

Thanks for the hint, while my data alert me about type changes, livery changes require such feedback.

glad tht u liked the feedback...so i hope in next update..i can expect the new livery... :cool:

Also etihad livery is also being changed....try to incorporate that too...and even new american airlines livery( though i prefer the old silver body..)

Govind

Some American planes have already be repainted. Of course if anybody could help with painting these textures it would enhance the probability these come with the next version, since I still habe many hundreds of hours for basic technical work to do...

There are not yet enough good photos of the new Etihad livery, so this cannot be done now.

Ok thats fine....also jet airways which i mentioned in my first post is also reepainted in new liveries in B773 and in some A333...but jet airways has 80% B738 which are all painted in the old livery in MTX5.4C. Hope in future updates it comes with new updated livery.

Thanking you

Govind