The simFlight Network Forums

Password to buy

I am trying to buy the new FSUIPC module.

As I had an old account and I don´t remember the password and the email that I have now is different.

I sent all the information requiered to change the email and recieve a new password and the system said a new password has been sent to this mail, but I don´t recieve nothing in my mail box.

I have already check in the not liked mail, but nothing come.

Would you please help me ?

Thanks

Thanks Pete

The problem is, simmarket doesn´t answer and they don´t have any support service or mail in which send a request.

If I make anothr new account with the same email it´s no possible.

Regards

Hmm. surely you must be able to make a new account?  Maybe spell your name a little differently? What objection does it make? I can't imagine the way it can stop new accounts!

Normally for problems with SimMarket I think they expect you to post a "Problem Ticket".

Pete

If you filled in the lost account form yesterday, that is a manual process which requires someone to actually search for your account and the member of staff who deals with those issues works what most people would consider normal office hours, so you might need to wait until Monday for a reply.

https://secure.simmarket.com/account_reclaim.php is the address of that if you didn't use it. Unlike the "normal" ticket system, that page does not require you to be logged in (obviously!)

Ian P.

Unfortunately they didn't answer.

The problem, I have only one email account and is necessary to have one to make a new registration.

If a make a new registration it say this email already exist.

As I told you they don´t give any kind of support

I don´t really know how to buy

In any case thanks 

You know, it´s very funny:

To raise a ticket you need your email and password,
In Spain we a have a proverb that say "the small hake that bite it´s tail"

It's also called "Catch 22" these days, after the same sort of trap detailed in Joseph Heller's book of that name (also a film).

However, doesn't the link I gave you help? I asked the SimMarket boss and that's what he asked me to tell you. He also asked me to make it permanent, for reference, so I've added the same advice in the FAQ subforum. Please do let me know if it doesn't work the way he implied!

Pete

The "Lost Your Account Data" form, which I provided a direct link to earlier, does not require a login - as its specific purpose is to regain access to an account that you have cannot! ;)

http://secure.simmarket.com/account_reclaim.php

That is, indeed, one of the options on the page that Pete linked to.

Ian P.

Dear Both:

Truly appreciate all your kindly efforts to help me and your interest.

If I go to the link than Ian say is the one that I sent many times from saturday and I didn´t received nothing yet.

If I go to the link that Pete say it´s necessarily to have email and password and this is the problem.

I know it´s really frustrating and I don´t want to bother you but I have no solution

Thanks a lot

I know it´s really frustrating and I don´t want to bother you but I have no solution

I'm sure you must be missing something. You most certainly do NOT need email or password to use those links correctly.

I cannot help further without knowing your email address (or all of them if you have many). Then I'll ask further help for you. There has never been anyone else in all these years who cannot get messages through to SimMarket!

Pete

Yes !!!!    at last !!!

Yes, at last, what? You have it sorted?

But the mail you have is no longer available.

I will let you know my current email at peterdowson@btconnect.com as I only have one.my intention is by the new FSUIPC to have all possibilities with LINDA.

Do i need to know that?

Pete

No I haven´t sorted, I said at last because some one has my data...

I already  have the key of FSUIPC3  but it doesn´t work for the new FSUIPC, as far as I know

By "new" FSUIPC, do you mean FSUIPC4, used with FSX and P3D? If so, then, no, you must purchase a new key. I can't help you there. You have to do that through SimMarket.

Pete

No, I will try to explain in another way.

When I made this purchase in 2006 I used an old email that is not in use anymore (more that 5 years)

When this happens and you don´t rememeber even your password, you have an option in the web of Simmarket to send your new mail adress and it sopous that they send you all the details to your new mail  (but they never did it in more than 10 day now)

As I submited my new mail adress If I use the option to ask for a new account with this adress it say this account already exists.

For the same reason the option of the ticket neither works as I don´t have the password, because it never came.

Even today I sent again a requirement to have the password to the new email account (the system says a "new password have been sent to this email address", but it´s not true.

The only solution that I have it´s open a new account (hotmail for example), that I never use for nothing, but I think it´s a cheat.

Thanks again

That's what I am trying. But again, create a new account with the new email address it´s not possible as the system recognize the mail as active.

If you give me your current email address I will ask them if they can clear the account so you can start again, but first please do make sure your email is actually receiving messages okay. Send yourself one, as a check.

After tomorrow I am away until November 26th.

Pete