The simFlight Network Forums

FSGRW not communicating with P3Dv2.4 !!!!!!

Right. First thing, it is obvious that you have NOT changed the Explorer option to hide filetypes, because your FSUIPC4.INI file is shown as just "FSUIPC4", whereas its name is FSUIPC4.INI, and your FSUIPC4.LOG file, which you denied was there even though I told you with Windows hiding things it would just look like FSUIPC4 as a text file. Do you see it now? 7th file down!!!

The FSUIPC Install Log is called FSUIPC Install.log, and those two WideServer files are also filetype .log.

You are obviously very confused by all this, and I would very strongly advise you to (a) change the folder options in Explorer to not hide filetypes from you, and ( B) get help with FSGRW from folks that know it, i.e. their support!

Pete

Oh dear. Why not just paste it like you did with the Install log?

[LATER]

Oh, I see. You've enabled a load of logging? Why on Earth have you done that? If you didn't think a log was produced, what was the point of enabling logging options?

Anyway it shows FSUIPC is working just fine. Now, don't you think it is about time you went and sought the help you really need, i.e. with FSGRW?

Pete

Oh dear. Why not just paste it like you did with the Install log?

[LATER]

Oh, I see. You've enabled a load of logging? Why on Earth have you done that? If you didn't think a log was produced, what was the point of enabling logging options?

Anyway it shows FSUIPC is working just fine. Now, don't you think it is about time you went and sought the help you really need, i.e. with FSGRW?

Pete

I am cooming back their and see what they give.

Anyway thanks for your opened chest and all these responses at the time the problem is not related to the FSUIPC never.

Thanks again mr pete.

• 2 months later...