Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Web - Support


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Langers87 said:

Hi,

i have just purchased TOPER web via simmarket i have a token and have registered with your site but its saying my account is not activated and i have not received any emails from yourselves.

 

On 5/23/2021 at 11:31 PM, nyfirefly11 said:

Hi! I'm experiencing the same as some other folks - I received the activation email, but when I click on the link, it takes me to registration page and doesn't activate my account. Could you activate it please?

Could you please send me a PM and include the e-mail address you are trying to use?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2021 at 5:15 AM, Langers87 said:

Hi,

i have just purchased TOPER web via simmarket i have a token and have registered with your site but its saying my account is not activated and i have not received any emails from yourselves.

I am having the same issue. PM sent

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any time I attempt to create an account on your site, it errors out. I've purchased a token. I go to put in a username, password, and e-mail. It cycles for a moment, then says 'error' with a little bug symbol. Also the password syntax doesn't really help. "Password must be between 6 and 24 characters" doesn't tell me I'm not allowed to have symbols in it.

Same error page comes up whether I try on my computer (Chrome + Edge) or my phone (Chrome).

 

unknown.png

Edited by Raynebow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Raynebow said:

Any time I attempt to create an account on your site, it errors out. I've purchased a token. I go to put in a username, password, and e-mail. It cycles for a moment, then says 'error' with a little bug symbol. Also the password syntax doesn't really help. "Password must be between 6 and 24 characters" doesn't tell me I'm not allowed to have symbols in it.

Same error page comes up whether I try on my computer (Chrome + Edge) or my phone (Chrome).

 

unknown.png

Indeed there is some strange server bug. I will check what might be causing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Raynebow said:

Any time I attempt to create an account on your site, it errors out. I've purchased a token. I go to put in a username, password, and e-mail. It cycles for a moment, then says 'error' with a little bug symbol. Also the password syntax doesn't really help. "Password must be between 6 and 24 characters" doesn't tell me I'm not allowed to have symbols in it.

Same error page comes up whether I try on my computer (Chrome + Edge) or my phone (Chrome).

 

unknown.png

 

2 minutes ago, nixdevelopment said:

Indeed there is some strange server bug. I will check what might be causing it.

Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting the issue!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's fixed. Now I need to ask for help activating because the link in the e-mail just takes me back to the registration page. Raynebow / raynef.4869@gmail.com

Edit: Self-fixed. Resent activation and got an actual code.

Edited by Raynebow
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.