The simFlight Network Forums

Wilco Airbus - off the route, circling

wawax

My A332 sometimes during a flight turns left, makes circle and then continues the route. I can't find any pattern of this behaviour. It happens on longer routes. E.g. today flight from Canada to Ireland through NAT: in the middle of the route leg it just turned left. It was long leg, about 300nm. But other legs (also long) were ok.

I found that this sometimes happens on waypoints which have IAS limit set to 0 (not by me, but in navdata). Usually removing the limit solves that problem. But I still don't know why it happens.

I found that this can can be related to magdec.bgl. However I updated this file (http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html) and nothing changed.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I don't have the same problem but mine does something similar...towards the end of the flight the distance to airport starts to go in reverse...telling me im getting farther when im really getting closer... the track gets lost and she circles...let me know if its related...