The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc installation

Hello

I have a question about installation.I have in 1 pc installed P3D and FSX but after reinstallation of new version P3D V2.5 i have to install again Fsuipc for P3D, if i run Fsuipc it will be installed in both FSX and P3D,but in FSX is already installed,so how can i install Fsuipc just for prepar3d

Thanks

Hi,

just run the latest installer 4.939 (or higher). If the installed version in FSX is already latest the installer will not overwrite the existing DLL. If the Installer version is newer then it will replace the existing one with the new DLL file, but it will not change anything in your existing INI file (your settings).

So no worry.

• 1 year later...

I have downloaded FSUIPC4, but i cant open it. its showing up as a adobe air icon on my desktop and when i click on it, it opens a window for adobe download assistant. which requires me to logon, however, the ADA is discontinued. and I am currently trying to install VRS's Superbug add on in addition to FSX and its telling me it cannot proceed with installation without FSUIPC4. How do I open/activate FSUIPC4.

Thanks for any help!

• 2 years later...
On 9/14/2016 at 5:09 AM, skeeterz190 said:

I have downloaded FSUIPC4, but i cant open it. its showing up as a adobe air icon on my desktop and when i click on it,

What did you download? It's a ZIP file, containing Installation instructions and an Installer! ZIP files are not Adobe icons of any sort, let alone "Adobe Air", whatever that is!

Pete

• 5 months later...