The simFlight Network Forums
Rolfspan

FSC 9.6 purchase - Registration not accepted! (solved by user)

I purchased FSC 9.6 and received my registration details.

Installed and opened FSC 9.6 went to "About" and copied and pasted my name, e-mail address and registration number. 

It would not accept it saying it was the incorrect information.

Please note it was copied and paste so there should not be any errors.

any ideas?

Rolf

OK all sorted out. I just typed in the registration number instead of cutting and pasting and it was accepted. This might be helpful to know for others.

Rolf

You were probably copying and pasting over a space at the end of the registration code. For some reason, when you highlight something in Windows, it always tries to highlight a space at the end, if one is present. It's one of the most common problems in Windows support databases across the planet. ;)

Whether it was that or something else in this instance, thanks for posting that you solved it and your solution, because it may well help someone else.

Cheers,

Ian P.