The simFlight Network Forums
jujumediazone

Revised! Installation instructions for Prepar3D V2.5 users.

I suggest adding after step 11 to move the MyTraffic entry down to just above propeller objects.  Excellent tutorial.

Thanks very much!

Very small point, In step 4, should it not say "localize prepar3dv2.5" rather than  "localize my traffic"?

and step 5 similarly needs altered?

Perhaps not, maybe i'm cracking up!!

Thanks very much!

Very small point, In step 4, should it not say "localize prepar3dv2.5" rather than  "localize my traffic"?

and step 5 similarly needs altered?

Perhaps not, maybe i'm cracking up!!

Yeah, I just caught that about Step 4. I'll correct that tonight. Step 5 is a negligible but I will update that one too. Thanks for catching those.

I suggest adding after step 11 to move the MyTraffic entry down to just above propeller objects.  Excellent tutorial.

Thanks so much.

I thought about mentioning this but discovered it was not so much an issue on my system. I was trying to use the least amount of steps possible.

I'm thinking of buying MT6 so great guide how to install it correctly into P3Dv2.5, thanks!

One question, when it comes to adding MT to the scenery library what's the reason behind this step? I guess that's for the included airports to show up and nothing to do with the AI aircraft models?

Since I'm doing all my flying online on VATSIM I will only get this package for the AI models and nothing else I guess that step won't be required in my case?

The scenery contains the updated airports and the traffic bgls - if you only want the models you do not need to add it, still you could copy some updated or all new airports over to addon scenery\scenery .

Are you trying to use MyTrafficX to display aircraft for other users on VATSIM? If so, it's not designed to do that. AI traffic is usually disabled when flying with online systems.

Ian P.