The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stanner

Problem creatin plans in FPL format for Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 (solved)

Gentlemen,

I am using Windows 7 and have the CD box version of FS Commander upgraded to version 9.6 for FSX.  I have a late registered (paid) version of FSUIPC.

I am unable to create a filght plan for the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 in FSX.

This Airbus has it flight plan folder located in C:\Users\my name\My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\Flight Plans.

Also the flight plans must have a numerical suffix such as 01  for example EGLLEDDF01.

The plans must be in an FPL format and not .rte or PLN.

After preparing the flight plan, in the SAVE section of FSC I have the FSX box checked as well as the Airbus box checked.

When I click on SAVE the flight plan is sent to the CORRECT FOLDER (path as above).  HOWEVER, the plan is in the

PLN format and not FPL.   For example EGLLEDDFO1.pln format  rather that the required EGLLEDDF01.fpl format.

I have tried saving the plan  A.   WITHOUT the FSX box checked (Airbus box checked), and  B.  WITH the FSX box checked and the Airbus

box checked.  In both instances I get the same results with the plan in the PLN format, as noted above.

When I try to load the plan in the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 MCDU, I get the message  "NOT IN DATABASE",

I have no problem when I create the plan in PFPX. They are created in the FPL format and can be loaded in the Airbus MCDU.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Stanner

Sorry, the export from FSC into the Airbus format works perfectly. I'll do it every day and as long as you do not come back with the required informations, support is not possible.

Gentlemen,

I solved my problem.  Although I had the correct export path for FS Commander (first path line), the Airbus flight plan export path was not correct.

I changed it to match the FS Commander path and got the correct file extension.

Now gentlemen in all honesty could you not just have said to me make certain that you have the correct path on the Airbus export line?

Anyway thanks for your help it got me looking in the right direction.

Stanner

Now gentlemen in all honesty could you not just have said to me make certain that you have the correct path on the Airbus export line?

Sorry but how dumb? Why do you think did we ask you to post a screenshot? Just for fun? We simply needed it to tell you what you have done wrong.

And, sorry to say that, but with all your path settings you are still wrong. But I don't feel like telling you where to go and waste my time anymore.

Sorry but how dumb? Why do you think did we ask you to post a screenshot? Just for fun? We simply needed it to tell you what you have done wrong.

And, sorry to say that, but with all your path settings you are still wrong. But I don't feel like telling you where to go and waste my time anymore.

Otto!

In ordinary spoken English, a phrase like "He is dumb" is interpreted as "He is stupid".

Fantastic way to treat costumers.

By the way, don't waste our time to come here, stay at Aerosoft forum and be rude to the costumers there.

I understood that Otto was responding to the fact that the OP didn't post the required information, then when he did work it out, he was rude that he didn't get the answer he wanted, without the information being available to answer that question. Both the OP and Otto's comments were quite rude and absolutely unnecessary.

In ordinary spoken English, the phrase "knock it off" means stop. That's what I am now saying is going to happen here. No more rude comments, no more comments at all other than on the exact support topic of this thread.

Understood?

Ian P.

Forum admin.