The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Request paints for existing airlines

Please post all wishes of new paints for airlines, which we have already, that you would like to see with one of the next updates here. Please be explicit, a few links to good high resolution photos of the type, and if you find them also a list of the current registrations of this type. If you want to share a paint you made yourself, feel free to share them here too.

Good evening Burkhard,

It would be good to see updates for:

Thomson Airways.  MYT 6 shows new livery on the B787;

Thomas Cook UK;

Czech Airlines;

Some One World Alliance, Star Alliance liveries etc. 

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to send you that would be helpful.

It would be my pleasure paying for any update though.

Regards.

So here now the list of new types required by new schedule data, I will paint in the order how often they show up and list them here once they are painted.

1. Delta Boeing 737-900

2. PSA Airlines CRJ 900 (American Eagle)

3. Iberia Express A320

4. Scandinavian A320

5. Citilink Indonesia A320

6. Skywest E170 United Express

7. Cityflyer Express (BA) E170 and E190

8. Lion Airlines B738

9. Mesa Airlines E170

10. Philippine Airlines A321

11. Southwest Airlines 737 in new colours

12. Kenya Airways E190

13. Silkair B738

14. Eva Air A321

15. LOT DHC8-400

16. Jet2 Holidays B738

17. Aerosky A319

18. Air France Regional E190

19. Flybe E170

20. Saudia Cargo B77F

21. FedEx B763F

Thanks, is it only me who thinks that both liveries are ridiculous and can only be selected by a mangement that does not know the difference between an an aircraft and a piece of soap?

I agree :roll:. at the beginning of Condor they had nice liverys. I don;t know, what they think today.

I was at FRA a few days ago and all where blue/yellow, which looks better, so maybe has to be done next year.

Ok, thanks. I saw the new grey-yellow-orange (Condor) and the new Eurowings here at EDDH (Hamburg-Airport).

Hi Burkhard, are you still taking request for repainted ai traffic? if yes, I would definitely like to see traffic for Air Côte d'Ivoire which operate mainly A319/320 and Dash8 Q400 to mostly western and Central African cities (Accra, Dakar, Lagos, Lome, Bamako, Younde, etc....) Here is two link below. Otherwise could you provide step to step guidance to integrate that airline I'm MTy6?

http://www.aircotedivoire.com/en/la-compagnie/notre-flotte/    

http://www.aircotedivoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/abj05aug16.pdf

I also know that Alaska Airlines just completed buying the airline Virgin America and now Alaska Airlines is buying 37 new Boeing 737 Max-8 and 7 737 next generation aircraft to replace the older 737's they have and to replace the Virgin America A310, 319, and 320 aircraft they acquired with purchasing Virgin America is this something that will eventually be updated in Tower 3D Pro this information is also on Boeings website and is listed to be in billions of Dollars 

Alaska Airlines New Livery Boeing 737 Max-8.jpg