The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Request additional airports for MyTraffic 6

If you find an airport that is completely missing in FSX and MyTraffic, or should have airliner traffic and has none, or has gone through major modifications, please add this here. Please give us as many information as you can, an airport chart always is a good start. If you have made an airport yourseld and want to supply it, please add it here.

Hello Burkhard

I was looking at the My CommercialRoutes.log file in the patched MyTraffic 6.0 and it says no parking available at CYTZ everytime I search for that airport.No Porter dhc-8 flights ever show up.The flights are showing in commercialroutes.dat.

Can the afcad be adjusted.This is the main hub for Porter in Canada.

Thank-you Ed

Burkhard: Yes, the airport only is set up for smaller aircraft including DH8C, that is something to improve.

So I start myself, collecting flight data now for the next update, I get automatically a list of airports which are missing, and can sort them according to the number of daily flights into them I see - and work down from the top,

So here come the most missing airports -  I'm sure you would not have most of them on your wish list :)

1. ZPLJ Linjiang

2. ZBNY Nanyuan

3. ZSQZ Quanzhou Jinjiang 

4. OMDW Dubai World International (Al Maktou)

5. WADL Praya/Lpmbok International

6. ZUMY Mianyang

7. CFG6 Fort Mackay

8. VICG Chandrigarh AB

9. ZSWH Dashuipo

10. ZWAK Aksu

11. VARP Raipur

The new Hamad International Airport (Doha), Qatar (OTHH) would be a great addition. It has been voted best airport in Middle East this year.

Thank you.

Faisal

Edited by HZ-SAL

It is part of MyTraffic 6. Check for the file MyTraffic\scenery\BR2_OTHH.bgl .

Thank you Burkhard for your prompt reply. I did not find the file in that directory.

Many thanks.

Faisal

Edited by HZ-SAL

Hi Mr. Burkhard.

ENTO, Sandfjord in Norway should be considered with more Wideroe traffic as it is the Q400 fleet base in Oslo but has no traffic besides Norwegian Airlines once in a while.

Thanks, regards.