The simFlight Network Forums

How to set up MAP! Network edition?

Shlomi Abir

Hi,

I bought the MAP! software Network Edition, I can't make it work Together. I have the Version for FSX, and the another Computer (I didn't install FSX there) I installed the Clinet Version.

The ports is not working, and I don't see a flight track

How to make it work? I can't understand the manual..

Thank you

The Firewall working both in the two computers.

the firewall is likely blocking MAP from 'talking' with the client and/or the client from 'talking' with the host and/or both.

you need to look at MAP's manual about the ports used to 'talk' and review your computers' and router's firewall control systems.

the firewall is likely blocking MAP from 'talking' with the client and/or the client from 'talking' with the host and/or both.

you need to look at MAP's manual about the ports used to 'talk' and review your computers' and router's firewall control systems.

I did it.

But it isn't working I can't see nothing..

You maybe can help me???

Post your telnet please so we can see the connection between the two computer is working. 

The computer I have the simulator installed:

556797cb36a37.png

The computer I don't have Flight Simulator Installed:

556797f6c5b2b.png

The CMD screen:

5567989bab0d4.png

I tried to set up me home network by this tutorials:

I did all this, still not working.

To make MAP network edition to work you need to have some general understanding of Windows networking. You need to set up your network first to make our software works. We cannot give you support for setting up a home network this is beyond our support. You can contact Microsoft or your hardware manufacturer for networking support.