The simFlight Network Forums

hello pete hope is all good 

i have a question i bought the mindstar aviation G1000 software, since the MS1000(shortcut for mindstar g1000) have there own ini file for controls and they also offer not just a keyboard control they can control directly with fsuipc offsets or fs control , since the g1000 have a lot to program i run out of keyboard combination and by looking at the fsuipc control pdf i see there is a lot of empty control there is anyway i can assign the function from mindstar to this empty control ? or if you have another idea that can help me 

for example:

in the ms1000 .ini file there is a command name 

PFD_DIRECT_TO = here it can be either  CTRL+1 or FSUIPC:0x1234(some offset) or 0x23432(some control ) 

and basically from what i understand when i press on the pfd direct to button its going to the lua file (i am using linda) , looking for the function and execute the control 23432 which is the PFD_DIRECT_TO 

please let me know if it is possible or if you have a better/different idea 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

in the ms1000 .ini file there is a command name 

PFD_DIRECT_TO = here it can be either  CTRL+1 or FSUIPC:0x1234(some offset) or 0x23432(some control ) 

and basically from what i understand when i press on the pfd direct to button its going to the lua file (i am using linda) , looking for the function and execute the control 23432 which is the PFD_DIRECT_TO 

Just assign to <custom control> and enter the control number in the space provided, eg x23432.

Pete