The simFlight Network Forums

Feelthere EJETS V2 Throttle Won't Pass Idle on Ground

swanderl

Hi!

I'm using a Xbox Wireless Controller with FSX-SE to control the Feelthere EMB195 and I have this strange issue. When on ground i just can't use the controller buttons to advance the throttle past idle. I can retard them though or put them back at the idle position, but in order to advance them past idle I must first use the mouse to make them advance a little past idle so then I can manage to advance the throttle by using the controller button. Can anyone please give me some support?

Thanks!

• 8 months later...

Hi gents. New member here and having this same problem with the E190.

I have cleared all throttle assignments in the FSX control settings. However I cannot get the throttles to move on the ground unless I manually bump them with a mouse by clicking and dragging. From there I can move them unless they go to idle again. In the air they have full motion.

I am using a PS3 controller with an axis set to 'repeated' button presses. This works with all other birds. The throttles will also not recognize the standard keyboard assignments either. Any other places to check for conflicts?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, this isn't an answer, but I've noticed that repeated actions set in FSX don't seem to work at all with this aircraft, I have a button that I normally use to activate reverse thrust by holding it down but it doesn't work on this aircraft.

I have a button that I normally use to activate reverse thrust by holding it down but it doesn't work on this aircraft.

this shows you have a conflict between FS's setting, the ERJ's configuration utility and possibly one (or more) other configuration settings.

I checked through the configuration utility, and FSX's keybinds, and I didn't find anything. However, after changing some unrelated keybinds, I noticed my thrust reverser key now works with the ERJ.

no_cigar, if you're still looking for an answer, do you have any other mods at all other than aircraft/scenery? Have you run the legacy SimConnect fix for FSX:SE? I can't think of much that would be different between my FSX and yours otherwise.