The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wizzy

Airborne traffic will NOT be displayed in FSC9 (answered)

1. For some reason airborne traffic will NOT be displayed anymore :(
I see the aircrafts all way up in FSX, but in FSC9 the traffic disappear above appr. 100ft ground level.
Earlier I had a lot of yellow airborne traffic icons, but not anymore. I have a lot yellow icons on the airport ground.

2. Also the GPS window wil not show anymore, which it did for some time ago.

3. Autozoom will not work (The autozoom should automatically zoom down to 3 miles when you are on the ground and back to 50 miles when you are airborne).

I would appreciate if someone could help me with these issues.

My system:
Windows 7
FSX,
UT2 v.2.10
FSC 9.6 rev.1
FSUIPC v4.939.

My settings:
In UT2 I have tried 100% display traffic, and 100% aviation traffic in FSX.

Hi ???,

Unfortunately, I can not verify your problems.

If it would be an error of FlightSim Commander, then would have been about here reported.

And the FlightSim Commander is not so clever to disable these features to annoy you.

Check all the settings that you see as being faulty. Maybe you have these changed accidentally.

However, it is very obvious that you are using a very old version of FSUIPC.

An update I consider to be very necessary. The current version is 4.943!!!

If the problem still existssend me the complete folder /SUPPORT to my e-mail address.

The address can be found here: www.fscommander.com

Please answer also this question:

Aerosoft boxed or download version or download version from our website (SimMarket)

Volker

Thank you very much for your answer, I will update FSUIPC and check all the mentioned settings.

Unfortunately I can't check and send folder/support right now as I am going away for 6 days, I'll look into it when I am back.

My FSC9 is an Aerosoft downloaded version from June 2011.

Hi again,

just want to say that I give up for now to find out why the airborne traffic is not displayed in FSC9. I had just hoped that someone could come up with a some suggestions.

Since last time:

1) In the meantime, I have seen a single airborne plane, but that's all.
2) My GPS window is returned :) 
3) Autozoom still don't work.

Old version of FSUIPC:
Must say I thought I had the newest FSUIPC4 from The Official Peter Dowson's Page http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html, which shows v4.939, but at Pete's Support Download Links there are newer versions (http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules).
Now I have updated to v4.943, but it showed no difference to the airborne traffic.

Also I have reinstalled FSC9, but without effect.

As I have used a lot of time to found out which program is to blame, now I've decided to upgrade to Window 10 and reintall FSX, so maybe the problem resolves itself. If not, I'll come back ;)

Thanks anyway,
wizzy