The simFlight Network Forums
Tozzifan

first try in p3d 2.5 : stock airlines, regardless of setting

Hello,

I've flawlessly uninstalled MTX 5.4 and flawlessly installed MT6

traffic appears correcly on FSX and p3d2.5, yet this is my initial feedback (Airline traffic 20%):

KSFO (viewed via SupertrafficBoard with latest hotfix): there are also depicted the stock Pacifica and Orbit airlines operating (lots of jets, either on STB or on ground), regardless of having disabled the default AI traffic in Communicator (tried two times)

I've tried a minor airport (Pisa, I place I know), there there are no stock airlines

everything is fine on FSX side

just my feedback (I'm sorry whether I've missed the answer)

If your FSX insatll ain't a rather fresh one, a lot may have happend. You may have other addons installed which bring AI traffic using the stock planes, you may have run a P3D repair, ...

Just look into <P3DV2>\scenery\world\scernery\ - if you have a file named trafficAircraft.vgl or a file traffic.bgl, add the .passive to it, or delete it.

p3dv3, same issue, a year later, yet I remembered this thread

just passing by to check the replay again and say thanks for the solution, although a little late :-)