The simFlight Network Forums

KJFK airport chart

bazvink

Bazvink

I have a copy of a JFK sep 2011 airport chart. (NDAC chart). I could email it you. I need your address.

Personally I would not worry about it as JFK hasn't changed very much over the last few years.

If you want the chart, please post yr email address on the forum. I don't think it will upset anyone or be against any strange rules.

Kev M

Brisbane

Australia

It would be better to send Kev a private message with your e-mail address, bazvink.

If you hover your mouse over his username at the top left of his post (the "707fan" in blue), there's an option there to "PM this member". It would be better to send it like that, privately, than post it on an open public forum.

Cheers,

Ian P.
Forum Admin.

It would be better to send Kev a private message with your e-mail address, bazvink.

If you hover your mouse over his username at the top left of his post (the "707fan" in blue), there's an option there to "PM this member". It would be better to send it like that, privately, than post it on an open public forum.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Forum Admin.

Done, thanks for the help.