The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bazvink

KJFK airport chart

So I bought the JFK add-on and it works fine, but there's no airport chart installed in the "Charts" directory. There is a manual with a small version of the chart, but no full version.

Anyway I can get this?

you need to dig through the internet to find out of date charts.  feelThere cannot provide the charts as the FAA removed the free re-distribution from their EULA.

Bazvink

I have a copy of a JFK sep 2011 airport chart. (NDAC chart). I could email it you. I need your address.

Personally I would not worry about it as JFK hasn't changed very much over the last few years.

If you want the chart, please post yr email address on the forum. I don't think it will upset anyone or be against any strange rules.

Kev M

Brisbane

Australia

It would be better to send Kev a private message with your e-mail address, bazvink.

If you hover your mouse over his username at the top left of his post (the "707fan" in blue), there's an option there to "PM this member". It would be better to send it like that, privately, than post it on an open public forum.

Cheers,

Ian P.
Forum Admin.

It would be better to send Kev a private message with your e-mail address, bazvink.

If you hover your mouse over his username at the top left of his post (the "707fan" in blue), there's an option there to "PM this member". It would be better to send it like that, privately, than post it on an open public forum.

Cheers,

Ian P.

Forum Admin.

Done, thanks for the help.