The simFlight Network Forums

A2A C 182, yoke all the way to the right when using FSUIPC

Prepar 3D v3 , Windows 7

All controls are disabled in the sim and enabled using FSUIPC.

When loading the A2A Cessna 182, it starts with the yoke all the way to the right, and doesnt work , and elevator doesnt work either.

All the default planes are fine.

Yoke is a PFC

any help appreciated.

When loading the A2A Cessna 182, it starts with the yoke all the way to the right, and doesnt work , and elevator doesnt work either.

All the default planes are fine.

Yoke is a PFC

any help appreciated.

Sorry, i think you need A2A help. I don't have many add-on aircraft and can't possibly diagnose them all. If your controls work with default aircraft that proves FSUIPC is working. The rest is up to A2A.

Pete

From A2A

Maybe affects Windows 7 

Or  PFC yokes

P3DV3 users:
There is a P3D V3 issue with our custom input configurator programs (axis assignments). We have contacted Lockheed Martin as we believe this was an inadvertent error. Either they will issue a fix or if it turns out this was intentional on their part, we will address this on our end. Either way, this will get fixed in a future update. There are also some minor errors being reported upon exit of the P3DV3. We are aware of these errors and fixing them.

I also have full deflection Ailerons and Elevator with P3dv3 - with all aircraft. Win7 64 bit, PFC USB Yoke.

PFC Quadrant and Rudder are normal, but are not USB.

Sorry, I don't understand 2not USB"?  Are these the older serial port devices, then, which need y PFCFSX.DLL driver? The PFC Yoke is a standard USB joystick device?

Disabled PFC yoke in Controls option but unable activiate in FSUIPC - but that is another matter.

Another matter to which matter? I've not seen a question from you yet? Is there a problem?

If you disable controllers in P3D or FS you would need to assign in FSUIPC. FSUIPC cannot calibrate things which it doesn't see!

Pete

Alex