The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cgueiros

Puzzling ILS problem for FSC enthusiastic user (solved)

FSX DELUXE - FSUIPV v 4.939e - FSC 9.6 Build 15 January 2015 download - AIRAC 1511 - Windows 7

Am having problem with ILS for SBCT default FSX airport not showing in FSC, while showing in FSTramp (obviously meaning it exists in FSX).

Failing many attempts to solve this problem (not considering reinstallation due to convenient, time-consuming and otherwise acceptable configurations) have already:

Repeated updates of Database Manager - Eliminated all add-ons (so that only default airports would show) - Checked for accurate identification of location for FSX and FSC directories - and all other possibilities KNOWN TO ME.

Obviously I have a bad configuration somewhere or preference priority of scenery and wonder if available assistance could help me out in solving this puzzle.

Should furhter details be required please advise so that I may respond.

Anticipate my great appreciation.

Hi Clarindo,

thank you for your patience.
Your problem, I can not verify. (see attached screenshot).
Run again the DBManager. When done, send the complete FSC subfolder /SUPPORT to my e-mail address.

The address can be found here: www.fscommander.com

Regards,

Volker

post-6634-0-75581900-1446453746_thumb.jp

Hi Clarindo,

thank you for your patience.

Your problem, I can not verify. (see attached screenshot).

Run again the DBManager. When done, send the complete FSC subfolder /SUPPORT to my e-mail address.

The address can be found here: www.fscommander.com

Regards,

Volker

My problem has been satisfactorily solved.

I must emphasize the superb assistance which was provided by VolkerHeine in the process. Really outstanding!