The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 2011: Speech Recognition Error

Frankie Dee

OK, Resolved that situation, and on to a newer and more exciting one....

I am having problems with my Speech Recognition....BTW, just for planes and trains....the speech recognizer works in microsoft's tutorial. Go figure...

Here is what I get:

Speech Recognition.....ERROR

What it said...Speech Recognition could not start, because the language configuration is Not supported.

The Recognizer language must match the language of the user's interface. Please change Recognizer language in the Speech Recognition Control Panel, under Advanced Options.Proceeded to Speech Recognition\Advanced Speech Options....The language shown reads: Microsoft Speech Recognizer 8.0 for Windows (English..US)  And under Recognition File it was the default file...

So after basically doing everything it says, well it was already set up that way so it's telling me that I have everything in order except that I cannot run my speech recognition program!

Getting so close and for this 68 year young Air Traffic Nut, I can feel that I am almost there...So any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanking You in Advance,

Frankie