The simFlight Network Forums

Installation Support for P3D V3 beta

Burkhard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did as you describe in the installation manual.

Copied the MTXU60abeta4.exe to my My Traffic folder and run the exe as administrator.

and nothing.....

The OP-manual shows version 5.4a.

Also when I start MT6 it doesn´t show P3D v3.1 as an option.

What did I do wrong?

Jack 

the Swede in Spain

Interesting thing. there are TWO Operation Manuals in the E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Manual folder. The one that MT6  opens when I choose My Traffic Documentation - good reading from the Information for You menu is version 5.4. When I delete that file and rename the 6.0 beta 4 version manual to MTX Operation Manual.pdf, MT 6 opens the latest version of the manual. 

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi Burkhard or other experienced users, could you please confirm what I did is correct.

1) I copied and backed up my E:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic folder

2) I copied the contents of the update folder "MTXU60abeta4" this means I opened up "MTXU60abeta4" folder and copied two items the folder called "My Traffic" and MTXU60abeta4.exe

3) pasted the the folder and the .exe file I copied in step 2 into my installation E:\MyTraffic Professional

4) Windows asked if I want to merge the "My traffic" folders I said yes and ticked do this for all sub folders

5) Windows now asked what I want to do with the duplicate files. Ticked the option do the same for all other files and selected the top option to replace the files.

6) Now ran MTXU60abeta4.exe

7) Go to MY traffic communicator and follow the steps on the installation manual for P3D V3.

Its seems to be working. Is the above correct?

Cheers