The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flying-w

STB V3.4 for Prepar3D V3 Beta

my sincere thanks to you Simon,

for allowing me to put at your disposal my experience as beta testers of your fantastic program !!

Perhaps it would be "P3D3"!

Details concerning STB V3.4 have been sent to all publishers except Just Flight as I've having a little trouble contacting them.  SimMarket should already have it live.

Simon

I just noticed that flightsimstore.com (where I purchased STB for Prepar3d) still has version 3.1 available for download on my account. Or maybe it's just the zip/exe files being named incorrectly.

It may be, but it's not unusual for the shops to fall behind a little as they don't want to be constantly updating installers etc. in their shops. 

Simon

Can I clarify that the publisher Aerosoft has been updated? This where I originally purchased STB.

Thanks

So far only SimMarket has confirmed back to me.  It has been made available to aerosoft, it just takes time.