The simFlight Network Forums
signmanbob

Toper 767 Download Is Not Complete <Solved>

Hello,

I purchased the Toper 767 calculator from Simmarket yesterday, but the "Data" file is not included in the .exe, thus the software cannot be used. I just get a "Unhandled Exemption" error when starting the software, telling me that  "airports_10.dat" cannot be found.

I redownloaded the software to see if it had got corrupted, but just got the same results.

Please give me a link to the full software so I can use my purchase.\

Thank you,

Bob

post-12525-0-21954500-1451148796.jpg

Hello Bob,

sorry to hear you are having issues with the TOPER 767. It is possible at there was an error in the installtion procedure. I will have a fix for this by tomorrow.

Happy holidays!

Regards,

Dear Bob,

there was indeed a bug in the original release installation procedure which caused the essential database files not to get copied. This has now been fixed: please go to the updates section and install 1.0.0a update.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

P.S. Should you have any issues unlocking your copy with the provided serial key, please contact me for a replacement.

Kind regards,

Dear Bob,

there was indeed a bug in the original release installation procedure which caused the essential database files not to get copied. This has now been fixed: please go to the updates section and install 1.0.0a update.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

P.S. Should you have any issues unlocking your copy with the provided serial key, please contact me for a replacement.

Kind regards,

Hello,

I just found out that the data folder is completely missing in TOPER B767 so that I always get an error message and the speeds are not calculated. Also re-installation and the update v.1.0.0a didn't help. Any ideas to solve this isssue? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Daniel