The simFlight Network Forums
rwcwilson

Excessive traffic at terminal 5 heathrow

Hi,

I've just reinstalled P3D  on a new hard drive. I have installed aerosoft heathrow and noticed that at terminal 5 all the gates are occupied even on really low traffic settings, I need to go below 5% before the number of aircraft reduces, the rest of the airport is populated appropriately to the traffic settings (so at 10% there are hardly any planes except at terminal 5). I didn't have this issue prior to reinstalling, so am confused as to why this is happening. Any ideas?

Kind regards

EDIT: I've also noticed the Paris Charles De Gaulle has a similar problem

Edited by rwcwilson

Typically this can be soved by moving MyTraffic in scenery library down, below all addon airports, above South America.

There are several ideas what could be the case, but maybe check with the 6.0a update first if this is still the case. (To be announced very soon)

I've a similar issue.

With 6a 5 Beta I put down my traffic percentage under 30 because on every Airport almost every gate was occupied. Now it looks better but it's still very busy on the airports.

I have also a lot of Airplanes with the same registrations on the airports. For example yesterday on FlyTampa Copenhagen 18:05 UTC five or six times the same registrations of some airplanes.

Unfortunately with P3D v3.1 Aidupe doesn't work anymore so i can't fix it manually.

By the way I had also 11 Iberia express planes in Copenhagen at this time.

I don’t know if I did something wrong or there a some bugs in it.

I see the textures of the A320 from SAS and Ibe express are exchanged, so there will be lots of SAS at Madrid. Will come in a patch, or just exchange the folder A320\Texture.My218 and texture.My219.

The aircraft will be called Scandinavian and run as SAS flight numbers at least.