The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Announcing MyTraffic Professional 6.0a

When installed, either fresh or via update, MyTraffic 6.0a as default has the summer 2015 schedules. The function in the communicator is there only case you either used the time machine or made schedules yourself and want to revert to default, so needed by few users only.

@Bamakin, coud you supply more information what exactly you installed? Could others please check if they see the same? The folder MyTraffic\aircraft should have a subfolder \texture, the wing textures are in there.

I installed into p3dv3 my traffic 6 then installed the 6.0a update yesterday. I have been running version 6.0 for awhile now no issue til update. Tried deleting scenery entries and reinstalling no luck. I was at KSFO and it was not every aircraft seemed to be mostly Southwest and virgin airlines and 1 KLM

Edited by BamaKevin

Hi i have a problem with the my traffic communicator. I've installed the update into the my traffic proffessional wich is C: my traffic professional. Run the mtxu60.a. So i see the new update into the my traffic work folder but when i try to run the communicatorthat's no coming up. How come??

updated to 6.0a and I got the computer crashed during flight.  Same as when I tried earlier update.  back to 6.0 again it looks like.  What a pain.  Updates have never worked for me.

Darcy

Dear Members, 

I have P3D V3.1, clean install. Yesterday i purchased MyTraffic 6.0a from Simmarket, but i have no traffic  :cry: I tried everything... First of all, this: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79370-mytraffic-6-installation-not-working-checklist/

Still not working. simobjects.cfg is okay, installation of mytraffic is okay, traffic density settings is okay... In P3D, after i added the traffic scenery, P3D is reloading, but no change. And MyTraffic scenery is disappears. Its like P3D "don't saves" the scenery. When i restart P3D, MyTraffic secenery is nowhere. What can i do? :(

Sorry for my bad english!

Please help me! :(

Thank you very much!

Hi i have a problem with the my traffic communicator. I've installed the update into the my traffic proffessional wich is C: my traffic professional. Run the mtxu60.a. So i see the new update into the my traffic work folder but when i try to run the communicatorthat's no coming up. How come??

Try to rename folders.txt to folders1.txt and start the communicator again with a double click. Does it work?

VictorEcho, my first impression is that you do not have enough user rights, mayby you try to run P3D (at least once) as administrator?

This function to modify scenery library is a basic function of P3D, so you should sort this out before any other trouble shooting. If you need more assistence, please open an own topic with detailed information and copies of the relevant files.

Hi Burkhard, I installed the version 6.0a and the planes are not parked properly and it is adding jet ways to some addon  airports, I don't know how to fix this, some planes appear partially inside the buildings and so on, I need your help, I tried to attach a picture but it was to big.

Hi Burkhard, I installed the version 6.0a and the planes are not parked properly and it is adding jet ways to some addon  airports, I don't know how to fix this, some planes appear partially inside the buildings and so on, I need your help, I tried to attach a picture but it was to big.

I'd suggest searching for duplicate bgl's for those airports. You also need to go into the Scenery folder of MT and delete their bgl's for those airports. Duplicate bgl's can cause those types of problems.

I'd suggest searching for duplicate bgl's for those airports. You also need to go into the Scenery folder of MT and delete their bgl's for those airports. Duplicate bgl's can cause those types of problems.

Best to not delete but just rename them with (.passive) at the end of each entry.

Great addition to flight sim!    Since I have MyTraffic6 installed to FSX and P3Dv2.5 (and working well) I downloaded the new, full installer for 6.0a.  First I uninstalled MyTraffic6, rebooted, then installed the 6.0a full version.  I had no issues configuring MT6 for FSX and P3Dv2.5 (and it works well now in both sims) but I can't figure out how to get it working in P3Dv3.1.   I've been on the forums for hours, checked through the checklists, etc.

I even moved all the traffic bgl's out of Scenry/World/scenery so that the library entry for Traffic/scenery from MT6 should be the only traffic to show up. Nada.  Checked KORD, KSAN, KSFO, KJFK, all with no traffic at the gates.  The MyTraffic folder is just above Bathementry in the library of P3Dv3.1.   Traffic is set at 100%

Any other details you may need supplied gladly.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm installing Mytraffic 6 for P3DV3; i downloaded it from Simmarket, I follow instructions but I have problem about this:

If you use Prepare3D version 2.5 or 3.0, the aircraft no longer get added via FSX.cfg, but through simobject.cfg. Use the appropriate menu item to do so, called “Manage simobjects.cfg – only 2.5 and higher” repective the one fpr Prepar3D.

On Communicator, "Manage simobjects.cfg" is grey and I wan't click on it. I closed Communicator but it doesn't change.

How could I solve this problem?

Thank you!

I do not have any traffic myself in P3D v3... I checked the checklist and everything check outs. I notice that in communicator, the "View scenery.cfg v3" is grayed out and can not click. Any ideas?

Edit: When I manualy add the:

[Area.115]

Title=MyTraffic
Local="D:\Games\My TrafficFSX\MyTraffic\Aircraft"
Layer=115
Active=TRUE

Required=FALSE

to the config file, P3D gives me an error:

Scenery.cfg file error:

Can not find Area.115 local scenery directory. "D:\Games\My TrafficFSX\MyTraffic\Aircraft\SECENERY" Would you like to unload this area?" 

Edited by YoungGun821

@youngGun821

Maybe the error you get of because of
this line

Local="D:\Games\My TrafficFSX\MyTraffic\Aircraft"

should be this

Local="D:\Games\My TrafficFSX\MyTraffic\scenery"

I doubt there is a scenery directory under the aircraft folder - nor are there the additional scenery-bgls and the
traffic-bgls

Kind regards Christian

Yes good observation. but: 

The scenery folder in FSX/P3D is a folder that contains  a subfolder \scenery and often  subfolder \texture and mayb many other files, so in this case it should read:

Local="D:\Games\My TrafficFSX\MyTraffic"

Hi Burkhard,

I've been having this problem for a while but had to run off to Italy for 3 months.

At CYTZ, the AI Porter planes are submerged on the runway and the terminal. The ones on the ramp are normal. Only the tail is showing.

Jon

Thanks for this, I will have a look at CYTZ.  Just to make sure you refer to the MyTraffic airport, not an addon airport?

A lot of schedules missing from this Burkhard.

There are no Virgin Atlantic flights at Heathrow

There are no British Airways A380's at Heathrow

There are no Emirates or Qantas  flights to or from Heathrow. Aer lingus also only has 1 flight from Heathrow.

I'm running my traffic at 33% and a lot of airports are swamped with Aircraft like LAX and Heathrow which means they park all over the place. Any solutions please?

Thanks