The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flying-w

Where to obtain STB V3.4 for Prepar3D V3?

This is the state of play with the publishers, to the best of my knowledge:

SimMarket, FS Pilot Shop, Flight Sim Store, Aerosoft and PCAviator all have V3.4 available now.  This should be a free additional download to anyone whom previously brought STB V3 for Prepar3D (V2). 

Flight1 and Just Flight I continue to work with but have nothing further to advise at this stage.

Edited by flying-w
Now available at PCAviator

I'm a little leary about FSS. The download link on my order for STB for P3d still shows version 3.1. I went all the way through with the installer to the point of selecting the target folder and everything showed the version to be 3.1 from the FSS wrapper to the STB installer. I'm not about to mess up my existing installation in order to test this out. Maybe only the  new purchases at FSS are getting version 3.4. FSS actually has a link for technical support on the ORBX website, so maybe I'll see whether they would be so kind as to check on this.

OK, let me know how that works out, I'm only going on what the stores are telling me rather than what a customer can see.  There should be two downloads in a customers account, one for STB V3.3 for Prepar3D V2.5 and earlier, and another for STB V3.4 for Prepar3D V3.

Thanks

Simon

I'm still waiting on Aerosoft for the 3.4 update. I appreciate the time it takes for Aerosoft to update their inventory is out of your control, but is there a way you could send me the update directly? 

Thanks

Edited by wtravelair

Now available at PCAviator.  If you are an existing customer of STB for FSX from PCAviator, a discount on the P3D version should be available to you.

I'm a little leary about FSS. The download link on my order for STB for P3d still shows version 3.1. I went all the way through with the installer to the point of selecting the target folder and everything showed the version to be 3.1 from the FSS wrapper to the STB installer. I'm not about to mess up my existing installation in order to test this out. Maybe only the  new purchases at FSS are getting version 3.4. FSS actually has a link for technical support on the ORBX website, so maybe I'll see whether they would be so kind as to check on this.

I've been away on vacation. But I did check FSS and the STB download links have been updated