The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic Problem after Reinstall

RandyM

Ok, so I had to reinstall My Traffic 6, Upon doing so I received the error talked about here by many of the path problem having to be changed in the Scenery.cfg, but this where it gets strange. All was well in the scenery.cfg I still received the error, This prompted me to search for the problem, I found that although all was fine in the Scenery.cfg I checked this in the Traffic Configurator under Scenery and sure enough it was showing up there and I am unable to make the correction in this box. So I tried to delete it, ran the Configurator again , checked and it was back with the same path problem. This makes me draw the conclusion that the My Traffic Configurator is finding this from somewhere, 

I checked all the Scenery.cfg including backups and all is well in everyone of them. So, is there a way to delete or correct the scenery.cfg "Inside" the traffic configurator to fix this problem? 

wow??? no one replies?? Even mods? Will be sure to let the community know and those subscribers on my youtube channel

I've noticed this forum is not quite so active as others. This subject matter is very specialized and not too may people besides Burkhard know the answers. Sometimes it can be almost a week for answers, but you will get a response.

The scenery.cfg that gets used typically 

for FSX is

C:\users\all users\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

for FSX-SE is

C:\users\all users\Microsoft\FSX-SE\scenery.cfg if that exists,

C:\users\all users\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg otherwise.

Just put this string into the Run.. dialog of the start menu.