The simFlight Network Forums

FEELTHERE ANNOUNCES THE LATEST GENERATION OF ITS TOWER! SIMULATOR - TOWER!3D

FeelThere_Vic

Folks,

Let's not blame anyone here please :) We playtested Tower during our beta and the distributor is providing a great help for us with testing elements that we would've otherwise overlooked (typos, not easily to catch bugs, etc). We all are working hard to make it as bugfree as possible (please remember the release of our latest products they are virtually bug free even before the SPs and we would like to maintain this tradition).

Please be just a little more patient and shortly we will announce the price and the date. In the meantime I try to sneak some screenshots here and Facebook of the game and about the first add-on airport. In fact let me take some requests :) Tell me what would you like to see from Tower and I'll do my best to capture it :) 

Another news: Nyerges Design is working pretty hard on Real Traffic for T!3D (or whatever they will call it). We already tested some of their schedule with some of their planes and I have to tell you it's pretty cool to see the airports filled with so many nicely looking 3D planes in so many different colors :)

Vic

Thanks for the update, Vic.  It really helps when you do that fairly regularly.  Otherwise we begin to worry that you hit some sort of major setback, or that, perhaps someone from the competition kidnapped you and whisked you away to Antarctica.  I would like to see what some of the different view options look like. 

I can wait a few more weeks....now what i would like to know is the new features and possibilities of the game (parallel arrivals, traffic between terminals and remote areas, more than 40 arrivals per hour, etc???) Can we still create our own schedules ??

Paulo

Dear Folks,

We are very busy so we don't want to stop for a video (for now). Screenshot requests are OK :)

About the feature: some of the listed will see the Pro version but I can confirm editing of the schedules will be still possible in fact in an easier way than before :)

1 hour ago, FeelThere said:

Dear Folks,

I can confirm editing of the schedules will be still possible in fact in an easier way than before :)

Very glad to hear it, as it makes a huge difference in the long-term enjoyability of the game.

• Upvote 1